Mnarani Club & Spa
Mnarani Club & Spa is 60 kilometers North of Mombasa on the cliffs of Kilifi Creek, where the creek meets and merges with the Indian Ocean. Mnarani provides for the beach and turquoise ocean under one foot, and the activity and adventure of creek-life under the other.
The resort is set on 40 acres of landscaped tropical garden, fragranced by Frangipani blossoms and balmy ocean breezes. Mnarani is an idyllic retreat and holiday destination. Paths through the enticing gardens lead you down onto the soft white sand of the Mnarani’s private cove.
This beautiful, sheltered little beach offers great facilities for water sports –from sailing to exhilarating water-ski and wakeboarding. You can also enjoy a refreshing swim or relaxing on a lounger under a thatched parasol. With breath-taking surroundings and recreational facilities that cater to every taste, mnarani is the ultimate destination for your family holiday. or that well-deserved romantic getaway or unforgettable honeymoon.
Ready to book your holiday at Mnarani Club & Spa ? Contact us for the best rates.
- Stunning Beachfront Location
- Pools, Sport & Recreation
- Meals and accommodation
- Watersport activities
What are the 2023 Prices for Mnarani Club & Spa?
Here are Mnarani Club & Spa Resident Rates:
Mnarani Club & Spa Rates
|Half Board||Full Board|
|1st Feb 2022 – 17th Mar 2022||KES 5,850/- PPS||KES 5,850/- PP||KES 6,750/- PPS||KES 6,750/- PP|
|18th Mar 2022 – 21st Apr 2022||KES 6,300/- PPS||KES 6,300/- PP||KES 7,200/- PPS||KES 7,200/- PP|
|22nd Apr 2022 – 4th Aug 2022||KES 5,850/- PPS||KES 5,850/- PP||KES 6,750/- PPS||KES 6,750/- PP|
|5th Aug 2022 – 6th Oct 2022||KES 6,300/- PPS||KES 6,300/- PP||KES 7,200/- PPS||KES 7,200/- PP|
|7th Oct 2022 – 8th Dec 2022||KES 5,850/- PPS||KES 5,850/- PP||KES 6,750/- PPS||KES 6,750/- PP|
|9th Dec 2022 – 12th Jan 2023||KES 8,550/- PPS||KES 8,550/- PP||KES 9,450/- PPS||KES 9,450/- PP|
|13th Jan 2023 – 31st Jan 2023||KES 5,850/- PPS||KES 5,850/- PP||KES 6,750/- PPS||KES 6,750/- PP|
Mnarani Club Rates are in KES, Per Person Sharing, Per Night Rates
Room upgrade supplements:
Pool Facing Room: KES 500/- Per Adult, Per Night
Superior Room: KES 1,000/- Per Adult, Per Night
Junior Suite: KES 2,000/- Per Adult, Per Night
Children up to 2.9yrs Sharing: Free
Children 3 – 12 years Sharing: 50% PPS
Which Rooms Types are in Mnarani Club & Spa?
Mnarani Club & Spa Rooms
The rooms are simply and tastefully decorated with hardwood furniture and a touch of Arabic style. Moving into this refreshingly cool air conditioned space and the romance of soft, white mosquito netting, reaffirms your pleasure of being here and ensures the sweetest dreams; that is, if you can get a winks sleep in with so many exciting things to do and see!
- Ocean-Facing Creek Rooms : The lovely Ocean-Facing Creek accommodation offers a balcony for your enjoyment and are all based on ground or first level floor.
- Garden Rooms : These lovely ground floor units offer a spectacular view of the luscious gardens surrounding the hotel resort.
- Pool Rooms : If you can’t seem to stay out of the water, these ground level rooms will leave you blissfully tempted as you look out over the stunning infinity pool
- Honeymoon Suite : The honeymoon suite overlooks the creek and the beautiful treed gardens surrounding Mnarani. It is a ground level unit with a patio for your enjoyment.
- Private Guest House : The house sleeps up to 8 guests and consists of a spacious lounge, four en suite bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The lounge opens up to an enclosed patio where meals can be enjoyed overlooking your private pool and garden. There are two bedrooms with double beds and two bedrooms with twin beds. A baby cot is available upon request. Linen, pool and beach towels are provided.