The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
• Each of the four architect-designed villas echoes a “Voice of Africa” and are totally dierent inside and outside. All are positioned on the mountain ridge to ensure maximum privacy. There are two one bedroom houses, a two bedroom house and a three bedroom house. All have large lounge areas, dining areas and stunning terraces with panoramic views and come with their own butler and housekeeper.
• The Eyrie sleeps two people and is a romantic bolthole in an African retro style. The round bed cannot be made into a twin.
• The Sultan’s House sleeps two and is also a romantic bolthole built in Swahili style. The master bed can’t be made
into a twin but an extra bed can be put in the master bedroom or lounge or indeed both so it can sleep up to two adults and two children.
• The Colonel’s House sleeps four people and has two large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. This is styled in the
manner of a bygone era of comfort and style. An extra child bed can be added to each bedroom.
• The Chief’s House sleeps six people and is in African contemporary style. There are three bedrooms with en suite
bathrooms. An extra child bed can be added to each bedroom.