Accommodation at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Accommodation is presented either in a double storey block overlooking the waterhole, in a series of cottages to the right and left of reception, or in a building dedicated entirely to our selection of luxury suites. Surrounded by shaded gardens, all the rooms enjoy views, either of the waterhole or of Kenya’s famous Chyulu Hills. Each tastefully-appointed room features natural volcanic stone walls, king-sized bed or 2 twin beds, lavish all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining, bathroom (with walk-in shower), writing/vanity unit, and private veranda.
Equally viable as a presidential/CEO, honeymoon or VIP venue, the five spacious suites are accommodated in their own private volcanic-stone building with stunning views over the waterhole and towards the Chyulu Hills.
Each suite offers:
- Spacious master-bedroom (ensuite) with king-sized double-bed.
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Sitting room with broad terrace.
- Interior and exterior dining table.
- Mini-bar – stocked according to your preference.
- Private balcony.
- Satellite TV and video.
- Dedicated room steward and in-room catering/bar services.
- Private entrance.
Each Standard Rooms offers:
- Ceiling fan
- Telephone and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Drinks only room service
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries.
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Valet, laundry, shoe-shine.
- Hair dryers and safes (from reception).
- Babysitting services, cots, additional beds, children’s menus.
- Forex, travel and 24-hour on-call medical services.
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets and shaver socket.