Mara Ngenche Safari Camp
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp in Kenya is in a spectacular location in the heart of the Masai Mara. Well hidden in the beautiful greenery of riverine forest. Mara Ngenche Safari Camp offers panoramic views over the confluence of the Mara and Talek Rivers. Overlooking a hippo pool that is always busy with these beautiful Large animals with crocodiles always in close proximity.
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp is an intimate bush camp with simplistic elegance, luxury, and style providing a relaxed atmosphere for experiencing the full adventure of the African bush.
10 Spacious well-appointed tents are en-suite and decorated with an amazing fusion of modern African decor with old world charm is what you get at Mara Ngenche Safari Camp. Each tent is partially enclosed in its own “Boma”, has a large four-poster king-size bed or two queen-size beds. This offers a wonderful view of the River and is equipped with a large bathtub and outside shower.
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp is a luxury tented camp located in the heart of the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya. The camp is situated on the banks of the Mara River and offers stunning views of the surrounding wilderness.
The camp features ten spacious tents, each with its own en-suite bathroom, hot water, and private verandah. The tents are elegantly furnished with comfortable beds, African-inspired decor, and modern amenities such as solar-powered lighting and charging outlets.
Guests at Mara Ngenche Safari Camp can enjoy a range of activities, including game drives, guided walks, bird watching, and cultural visits to nearby Maasai villages. The camp also offers hot air balloon safaris, which provide a unique and unforgettable way to experience the wildlife and landscapes of the Maasai Mara.
In addition to its excellent location and activities, Mara Ngenche Safari Camp is known for its exceptional hospitality and personalized service. The camp's staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and always on hand to ensure that guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp is unfenced and is designed to allow the exciting movement of animals through the grounds offering an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere for experiencing the full adventure of the African bush. In addition, each tent has its own private plunge pool.
The incredible surroundings of the Maasai Mara make this a spectacular safari experience. Game drives are always thrilling and are guided by qualified expert local Maasai guides in open-sided 4WDs, (with a maximum of six guests per vehicle)
How to get to Mara Ngenche Safari Camp
By road: Approximately 6 hours driving time from Nairobi. Strictly on 4 by 4 Vehicles
By air: to the Ol Kiombo airstrip (25 min game drive).
This airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Fly Sax – from Nairobi twice daily
Ready to book your holiday at Mara Ngenche Safari Camp ? Contact us for the best rates.
What are the 2023 Prices for Mara Ngenche Safari Camp?
Here are Mara Ngenche Safari Camp Resident Rates:
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp Rates
0 – 5 yrs: FREE Accommodation when Sharing with 2 Adults
6 – 11 yrs, Sharing with 2 Adults: 50% of PPS
12 – 12 yrs, Sharing with 2 Adults: 75% of PPS
Masai Mara Reserve 2023 Park Fees:
|Masai Mara Park Fees||KE||EA||NON RESIDENT|
|Validity: 24 Hours
||CITIZEN||RESIDENT||Inside Park||Outside Park|
|Adult Park Fee||KES 1,000.00||KES 1,200.00||USD 70.00||USD 70.00|
|Children Park Fee||KES 300.00||KES 500.00||USD 40.00||USD 45.00|
What you have to know about Masai Mara Park Fees:
Staying Inside Masai Mara Park Fees(Non-residents):
Masai Mara Park Entry Fees applicable to Guests staying in Camps and Lodges INSIDE the Masai Mara Reserve
Staying Outside Masai Mara Park Fee Rates(Non-residents):
Masai Mara Park Entry Fees applicable to Guests staying in Camps and Lodges OUTSIDE the Masai Mara Reserve
Masai Mara Citizen Entry Fees and Masai Mara Resident Entry Fees
Citizen Entry Fees: Guests visiting Masai Mara Reserve are required to present their Kenya National IDs
Resident Entry Fees: For residents of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi and Rwanda
||| Residents visiting the Masai Mara Reserve are required to: present their passports or show work permits or appropriate visa/s as proof of residency status
Which Rooms Types are in Mara Ngenche Safari Camp?
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp Luxury Tents
Ten luxury, insect-proof bedroom tents. Each tent at Mara Ngenche Safari Camp has either four poster King Size Bed or Two Queen Size bed with a view on to the Mara River or Talek River equipped with all the amenities. The en-suite bath-rooms are fitted with double wash basins, hot and cold running water, a flushing toilet, bathtubs, outside showers with a view and a plunge pool.
What are the Foods & Drinks options at Mara Ngenche Safari Camp?
Spacious open sided dining & lounge area to maximise views. Dinner is served in the dining area. Private meals can be arranged on the guest tent verandah or under the stars on request. Continental style cuisine caters to a variety of dietary requirements.
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp offers a variety of delicious food and drinks to its guests. The camp has a full-service restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menus are carefully crafted by experienced chefs and feature a combination of African and international cuisine. Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be accommodated upon request.
In addition to the restaurant, the camp has a bar that serves a selection of local and international beers, wines, and spirits. Guests can enjoy their drinks while taking in the breathtaking views of the Mara River from the bar's outdoor seating area.
During game drives and other activities, the camp provides packed lunches and snacks. Guests can also enjoy sundowners while watching the sunset over the savannah.
Overall, Mara Ngenche Safari Camp prides itself on providing excellent dining experiences that combine great food, stunning views, and attentive service.
Which Hotel Activities are available for guests at Mara Ngenche Safari Camp?
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp offers a range of exciting activities to its guests, designed to provide an unforgettable African safari experience. Here are some more details on the activities you mentioned:
- Day game drives: Guests can explore the Maasai Mara National Reserve on guided game drives, led by expert local safari guides. The camp uses 4WD open-sided safari vehicles that provide excellent visibility and comfort for guests. The game drives are conducted in the morning and afternoon, when wildlife is most active.
- Cultural visits: Guests can visit nearby Maasai villages to learn about the local culture and way of life. This provides a unique opportunity to interact with the Maasai people and gain a deeper understanding of their traditions and customs.
- Sundowners: Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks while watching the sunset over the savannah. This is a great way to relax and take in the beautiful scenery.
- Lectures on Maasai culture: The camp has a resident naturalist who gives lectures on Maasai culture, providing guests with a deeper understanding of the region's history, ecology, and wildlife.
- Bush breakfasts/dinners: Guests can enjoy a delicious breakfast or dinner in the bush, surrounded by the sights and sounds of the wilderness. This is a unique dining experience that is not to be missed.
- Entertainment by local Maasai warriors: Guests can enjoy traditional Maasai dances and songs performed by local Maasai warriors. This provides a great opportunity to learn about Maasai culture and enjoy some local entertainment.
- Picnic lunches: The camp provides packed lunches for guests to enjoy while on game drives or other activities. This allows guests to spend more time exploring the wilderness without having to return to the camp for meals.