Sandies Tropical Village Malindi
Sandies Tropical Village the perfect option for visitors looking for all-inclusive comfort and fun. With its thatched roofs and palm-tree-lined beachfront property, Sandies Tropical Village is an idyllic doorway to the dazzling white beaches of Malindi, Kenya. Guests can walk directly from their rooms to the beach and will be thrilled to waste no time. They will enjoy the powdered-sugar sands and luminous azure waters of one of the Indian Ocean’s most splendid beach towns.
Sandies Tropical Village houses 109 comfortable, air-conditioned rooms –Superior, Deluxe, or Junior Suites – with basic amenities and services. All rooms have king-sized or twin beds with a mosquito net, a fan, a refrigerator, a telephone, and a digital safe. The large en-suite bathrooms are equipped with showers, basins, hairdryers, and sockets for electric razors. WiFi services are available (free for all-inclusive guests and free in public areas for half-board guests).
Each Superior Room comes with a private covered balcony or partitioned patio. Deluxe Rooms are slightly larger and include a sitting area with a day bed, plus a balcony or patio. Junior Suites are considerably more spacious with complimentary laundry and turndown services. There are other amenities included in the Superior and Deluxe Rooms. Guests in Junior Suites can also request room-service breakfast each morning.
Sandies Tropical Village also offers on-call doctor services and childcare upon request to ensure a stress-free stay at one of Kenya’s finest coastal treasures.
Sandies Tropical Village is a 4-star resort with a lovely beachfront located along the silver sand shore of Malindi at about 2 hours drive from Mombasa International Airport and 15 minutes from Malindi Airport. The resort is a charming oasis of tranquillity and elegance with all the advantages of the all-inclusive services.
Ready to book your holiday at Sandies Tropical Village Malindi ? Contact us for the best rates.
- Stunning Beachfront Location
- Pools, Sport & Recreation
- Entertainment - All Inclusive
- Watersport activities
- Kids Club
- Ideal for Families Traveling with children on Budget
What are the 2023 Prices for Sandies Tropical Village Malindi?
Here are Sandies Tropical Village Malindi Resident Rates:
Sandies Tropical Village Malindi Rates
|1st Nov 2023 – 22nd Dec 2023||KES 9,180/- PPS||KES 14,280/- PP||KES 12,300/- PPS||KES 17,400/- PP|
Deluxe Room Max Occupancy: 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children
*Not applicable to groups taking 10 rooms and above
Up to 5.9 years, Sharing with Adults: FREE
6 to 11.9 years, Sharing with Adults: 50% of PPS
- 23 Deluxe Rooms: max 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children
- 24 Junior Suites: max 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children
- 5 Nights minimum stay from 23rd Dec to 4th Jan
Sandies Tropical Village All Inclusive Concept
- Welcome cocktail
- Daily stocked mini-bar in Junior Suites room: soft drinks, water, and local beer
- Free Wi-Fi internet in public areas
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at the Savana Restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, house wine, local beer, coffee & tea served from 10:00 to 24:00
- Selected spirits and cocktails served from 18:00 to 24:00 at the bars
- Free in-room breakfast for clients staying in Junior Suites
- Sun loungers at the beach and by the pool
- Daily beach towels service
- Daily gymnastic activities, table tennis, beach volley, darts
- Daily animation program
- Evening entertainment program
What Hotel Facilities are available at Sandies Tropical Village Malindi?
– 24-hour reception with concierge and luggage storeroom
– Wi-fi internet in public areas
– Lounge with satellite TV and sport channels
– Laundry and pressing service (at a charge)
– Doctor on call (at charge)
– Swimming pool
– Spherique fashion boutique
– Conference facilities
– Mvua African Rain Spa with gym
– PADI Diving center and water sports center
– Children service: baby cot, high chair and baby sitter on request
– Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard
– King size or twin beds with mosquito net
– Individually controlled air conditioning
– Ceiling fan
– Mini Fridge
– In-room safe box
– Telephone via operator
– Bathroom with hand basin, WC and bidet
Which Rooms Types are in Sandies Tropical Village Malindi?
There are 24 Junior Suites built on two levels in a semicircular building. The rooms feature private balconies on the first floor and large covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor.
There are 49 Deluxe Rooms built on two levels in a semicircular building. The rooms feature private balconies on the first floor and covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor.
There are 36 Superior Rooms built on two levels, featuring private balconies on the first floor and covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor. The style is a combination of English and Lamu design.
What are the Foods & Drinks options at Sandies Tropical Village Malindi?
Tropical Sandies Food and Beverages Facilities
The main restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, offering a fusion of international and Italian cuisine. A vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00.
- Lunch is served from 13:00 to 14:30.
- Dinner is served from 19:30 to 21.30
The majority of the vegetables are sourced from our in house organic farm.
Light meals and snacks are served around the pool and on the beach at extra charge. Service is available from 10:00 to 21:30
Tropical Jahazi Bar
Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, coffee, tea, local beer and house wine from 10:00 to 24:00 with spirits and cocktails available after 18:00. Premium and imported liquors at a charge.
Bahari Beach Bar
Serves soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer and house wine from
10:00 to 17:00
Jambo Jambo Disco Bar
Serves soft drinks and alcoholic drinks with premium and imported liquors available at a charge. Open from 21:30 to 24:00
Which Hotel Activities are available for guests at Sandies Tropical Village Malindi?
Mvua African Rain Spa
Immersed in a relaxing atmosphere and enveloped by the fragrance of local
spices, indigenous and natural ingredients, guests will find relief and welfare
thanks to a rich program of massages and treatments. The SPA features two
thalassotherapy saltwater pools with various jets and treatments to improve
blood circulation, muscle toning, and oxygenation. Signature treatments, a
beauty center, and a gym are also available.
Tours and Excursions
– Transportation to Malindi, Mombasa, and Kilifi
– Memorable Safaris to Tsavo National Park
– Marine Park snorkeling trips
– African Village and Gede Ruins Tour
– Excursions to Marafa “Hell’s Kitchen”
– Malindi town tour
– Deep-sea fishing
All-inclusive guests are treated to daily activities (such as a coconut-throwing contest), evening entertainment, table tennis, and disco. Guests hoping to shop will love Spherique Boutique, Sandies Tropical Village’s onsite destination for locally made beach clothing. The nearby resort spa offers a variety of massages for guests looking to maximize their vacation relaxation, as well as Thai stretching sessions to stay loose for a day at the beach. Guests can organize their own games of beach volleyball and beach soccer and partake in other activities and lessons organized at the Mvua sports center and PADI diving centers such as Catamaran excursions, canoeing, and aqua aerobics.
What Extra Services does Sandies Tropical Village Malindi offer?
Sandies Tropical Village’s conference facilities are perfect for businesses hoping to treat their partners to an event to remember. Their attractive and spacious conference room comfortably accommodates up to 60 people. Sandies Tropical Village’s extensive campus is also ideal for outdoor events and wedding receptions with ocean views, breezy palm trees, and poolside lounging areas that can be converted to tables for candlelit dining after a beautiful African sunset.