Malindi Dream Garden
Malindi Dream Garden in Kenya is a contemporary boutique hotel nestled amongst colorful tropical gardens on the shores of Malindi Beach. The resort features 44 delightful deluxe rooms and 4 superb suites, all with private balconies looking over the beautiful garden pool.
Offering bed and breakfast treatment, guests at Malindi Dream Garden have access to 4 different restaurants, bars, spa, and activities, to make the holiday a unique experience and offering a chance to personalize your stay choosing every day different restaurants and experiences.
Malindi Dream Garden is dedicated to a more independent traveler who, while not wishing to compromise comfort and services, wants to have the freedom of choice.
The thing that renders Malindi Dream Garden different, is that guests can enjoy all the services offered by the adjacent Diamonds Dream of Africa and Sandies Tropical Village, while still remaining free to choose what they enjoy doing while living a multisensorial experience in competing for autonomy. From gourmet dinners, at the exclusive, The Terrace Restaurant and Onda Beach Grill to delicious buffets combining Italian dishes with local Savana cuisine, from treatments at the Mvua African Rain SPA specialized in thalassotherapy, to active sports like sailing, that take advantage of the splendid ocean that characterizes this part of the coast.
Ready to book your holiday at Malindi Dream Garden ? Contact us for the best rates.
- Stunning Beachfront Location
- Pools, Sport & Recreation
- All Inclusive Accommodation
- Spa and Wellness
- Evening entertainment program
- Watersports including snorkeling, windsurfing
What are the 2023 Prices for Malindi Dream Garden?
Here are Malindi Dream Garden Resident Rates:
Malindi Dream Garden Rates
|2023 Rates||Half Board
|1st Aug 2023 – 22nd Dec 2023||KES 11,280/- PPS||KES 18,480/- PP||KES 14,400/- PPS||KES 21,600/- PP|
Sandies Malindi Dream Garden Rates are in KES, Per Person, Per Night
Deluxe Room Max Occupancy: 2 Adults / 2 Pax (including Children)
1 Adult with Children: Single Room Rate is charged
Up to 5.9 years, Sharing with Adults: FREE
- 44 Deluxe Rooms: max 2 adults
- 4 Suites: max 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child
- 5 Nights min stay from 23.12.2021 to 07.01.2022
All-Inclusive Rates includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served at the Savana Restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, house wine, local beer, coffee & tea served from 10:00 to 24:00
- Selected spirits and cocktails served from 18:00 to 24:00 at the bars
- Sun loungers at the beach and by the pool
- Daily beach towels service
- Daily gymnastic activities, table tennis, beach volley, darts
- Daily animation program at Sandies Tropical Village
- Evening entertainment program
What Hotel Facilities are available at Malindi Dream Garden?
– 24-hour reception with concierge and luggage storeroom
– Wi-fi internet in public areas
– Lounge with satellite TV and sport channels
– Laundry and pressing service (at a charge)
– Doctor on call (at charge)
– Swimming pool
– Spherique fashion boutique
– Conference facilities
– Mvua African Rain Spa with gym
– PADI Diving center and water sports center
– Children service: baby cot, high chair and baby sitter on request
– Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard
– King size or twin beds with mosquito net
– Individually controlled air conditioning
– Ceiling fan
– Mini Fridge
– In-room safe box
– Telephone via operator
– Bathroom with hand basin, WC and bidet
Which Rooms Types are in Malindi Dream Garden?
Suites with a garden view are personalised with designed furniture. All of the rooms feature hydromassage jacuzzi baths and a private terrace or balcony with comfortable sun loungers.
There are 44 Deluxe Rooms built on two levels in a semicircular building. The rooms feature private balconies on the first floor and covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor. The style is indo arabic.
What are the Foods & Drinks options at Malindi Dream Garden?
Food and Drinks
“Dine Around” Supplements:
- Premium Ksh 4,650 includes lunch and dinner served at The Terrace Restaurant at Diamonds Dream of Africa. Includes afternoon tea. Drinks are not included.
- Standard Ksh 3,100 includes lunch and dinner served at the Savana Restaurant at Sandies Tropical Village. Includes afternoon tea. Drinks are not included.
What Extra Services does Malindi Dream Garden offer?
Spa and Wellness
Capturing the beauty and magic of the African environment, Mvua African Rain Spa offers guests at Sandies Malindi Dream Garden colours and images of the African landscape in a relaxing and welcoming environment which invites them to savour a unique and precious experience.
Here you will find all the ingredients you need to free body and mind. Mvua African Rain Spa uses natural ingredients and resources such as plants, flowers, salt, cereals, spices, wild honey and unrefined sugar.
The treatments are based on ancient African, Asian and European traditions with the single aim of reinvigorating body and soul and enlightening the mind. After visiting the warm and welcoming atmosphere of Mvua African Rain Spa you will feel that this is an experience that should never end, and you will return time and time again.
At the Sister Property, Sandies Tropical Village’s conference facilities are perfect for businesses hoping to treat their partners to an event to remember. Their attractive and spacious conference room comfortably accommodates up to 60 people. Sandies Tropical Village’s extensive campus is also ideal for outdoor events and wedding receptions with ocean views, breezy palm trees, and poolside lounging areas that can be converted to tables for candlelit dining after a beautiful African sunset.